However, always remember to frame your answers in terms of how the company addresses these issues. This question may help you convince the interviewer how smoothly you would fit into the position to which you are applying. Be sure to focus on the experience that is relevant to the company and position. Showing you have compassion and empathy for customers is always the best way to answer the question. The interviewer asks this question to see if you know the difference between simply providing the kind of service any customer should expect and really understanding the cusomer’s needs and wants.
- It’s important to note that there are Syke positions requiring extra equipment and technology (and they indicate as such in the description).
- This question is a great way to determine how you handle conflict and whether or not you have the ability to diffuse it.
- Our interview questions and answers do not represent any organization, school, or company on our site.
- As a global leader in customer experience (CX), we make a difference for customers 9 million times each day.
- Intuit is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- It takes good people skills to handle such situations, and this question is a good opportunity to demonstrate your people skills.
- To make sure that you’re in the rhythm of using our tools and taking calls, we would look for you to work a minimum of 20 hours a week.
- Driven by our values, empowered by an award-winning culture and connected across 45 countries, our people are at the heart of our success.
Regardless of your professional experience, your life experience qualifies you to take the next step. After the training period, you will get to jump into the role and work directly with customers. If you have bookkeeping experience for small businesses, you may also be interested in a year-round role up to 40 hours a week with QuickBooks Live. Prior experience in tax preparation for a tax practice or in a retail setting is also a plus. We’re always looking for remote tax preparers who have bilingual proficiency in Spanish in the U.S. or French in Canada.
things we’ve learned about using AI together
After working with Natalie, I received 2 job offers in the same day. Most job candidates expect this to be one of the first interview questions and probably think of it as an “icebreaker” to get the interview started. It is your opportunity to show the interviewer your relevance for the job.
As we talk to people who are interested in joining Intuit as a TurboTax Live expert, we hear many common questions about what the remote tax preparer experience is like. So we’re answering the top 10 questions here to help you decide whether this could be the right opportunity for you. This question is a common one in interviews, and it’s important to be prepared with an answer that shows your strengths while also being honest about any weaknesses you may have.
How long does the Sykes online process take?
You will first speak with a recruiter, who will then give you your own boarding package online. You will fill out your background information and be sent for an in-person interview. The interviewer will ask you general questions about your interests and level of education in order to review your remote interview meaning English level. If you are applying for a customer service position, you may also be asked to roleplay a customer service scenario. Overall, the experience is positive and most applicants find the process to be hassle-free. The purpose of this page is to help you prepare for your job interview.
- When preparing for this interview, make sure you read through the job description and highlight any aspects that particularly interest you.
- In this way the employer should see how you see yourself today, and whether you are ambitious and strive to grow as a professional, and whether you like to learn and develop your skills.
- Training starts on your first day of employment and takes about 10 days to complete complete — including two full weekends, when TurboTax customers frequently work on their returns.
- All interview questions are created by MockQuestions.com and are not official interview questions for any organization listed on MockQuestions.com.
- To request the session, shoot us an email to and attach your resume and job description to expedite the process.
They also want to know if you have any objections to working weekends or nights. In your answer, be honest about whether you are prepared to work these hours and explain why. Mr. Simon invites you to join the Friends of Mr. Simon Meetup Group that supports both individuals seeking their next job role and working professionals. Many of the world’s best-loved brands depend on our 160,000 people to solve problems and provide unique, fast and reliable service – 8 million times per day.
What if a customer asks a question I don’t know the answer to?
BListen carefully to what the customer is saying to really understand their concerns then repeat back to them what you heard to be sure you have it right, before attempting to help them with the problem. It’s important to note that there are Syke positions requiring extra equipment and technology (and they indicate as such in the description). All you have to do now is wait for the training date (it’s still virtual).
We also have Aid and Assist channels where you can get resources and even have someone look over your shoulder at the customer’s return in real time when necessary. This question is a test of your flexibility and willingness to work long hours. It’s important to be honest in your answer, but also show that you can balance this schedule with other commitments.
Sykes pay period calendar
We are a team of established online freelancers keen to share our knowledge with the rest of the World. During the application, you’ll still an equal chance especially if you have solid call center experience (not a must but it helps). Yes, you may be considered but you must provide legal documentation to prove that you’re eligible for employment opportunities in the U.S.
- However, with the above, you’ll be good to go for most of their home-based customer service openings.
- Overall, the experience is positive and most applicants find the process to be hassle-free.
- These actions may seem insignificant at the time, but they define our own experiences.
- Preparing for your interview by knowing the types of questions that will be asked will help you feel more confident and give you the best chance of impressing the hiring manager and getting the job.
If you find a position that you feel could be a good fit, simply navigate to the bottom of the page and click Apply. Learn about all Sykes work from home requirements to secure a position with this tried and trusted work-from-home company…. I started as an agent and I never thought of stepping up until my supervisor advised me that I have more to offer.